Your Daily Dose of Virtualization

Sidney Smith

Subscribe to Sidney Smith: eMailAlertsEmail Alerts
Get Sidney Smith: homepageHomepage mobileMobile rssRSS facebookFacebook twitterTwitter linkedinLinkedIn


Blog Feed Post

VMware – NSX and Cisco ACI

Advertise here with BSA


There is not really much I can add to the debate on NSX vs ACI except to share my opinion on a few things. Let’s look at the world as it is today.  It is a virtual world.  At least 80% of workloads in most datacenters today are virtualized. So that leaves roughly 20% of workloads as […]

Advertise here with BSA

Read the original blog entry...

More Stories By Sidney Smith

Sid Smith, founder of DailyHypervisor is considered to be a cloud expert in the IT field with over 10 years experience in Virtualization, Automation, and Cloud technologies. Sid Smith started in the industry designing and implementing large scale enterprise server and desktop virtualization environments for fortune 100 and 500 companies. He later went on to become a key employee at DynamicOps the well know creators of Cloud Automation Center. In July 2012 DynamicOps was acquired by VMware who has adopted Cloud Automation Center as a center piece for it’s vCloud Suite of products. Sid has helped dozens of fortune 100 and 500 enterprises successfully adopt both private and public cloud strategies as part of their IT offerings. The result of which was large operational and capital savings for his customers. Sid continues to help large enterprise customers reach their hybrid cloud strategies at VMware. On DailyHypervisor you will find exclusive content that will help you learn how to adopt a successful cloud strategy through the use of VMware Cloud Automation Center, Open Stack, and other industry recognized cloud solutions.